About the Party of Labour of Austria
The Party of Labour (German: Partei der Arbeit, PdA) is a revolutionary party of the Austrian working class and the other popular strata that are oppressed by capitalism and imperialism. The Party of Labour advocates and defends the interests of the working population in this country regardless of their origin, language or citizenship.
The Party of Labour strives for the overthrow of capitalism, for the construction of socialism and the realization of a classless society. The Party of Labour takes a stand for peace, democracy, social progress and the right of national self-determination.
The Party of Labour is a party of proletarian internationalism. The PdA views itself as a part of the international workers’ movement and the worldwide collective of communist and workers’ parties.
- Declaration of the Foundation and Principles of the Party of Labour of Austria
- Constitution of the Party of Labour of Austria
- Short History of the Party of Labour
- Against Imperialist Barbarism! – ECM 2015 (December 7, 2015)
- Imperialism, Fascism and War (April 18, 2015)